We are one of the world’s leading providers of independent assurance services with a portfolio of internationally recognised clients. More than 50 accreditation bodies recognise LRQA’s work. This includes areas such as quality, environment, and health and safety. We serve all of the major sectors including food, medical, energy, transportation and we are dominant in the climate change arena.
Through our unique assessment methodology - Business Assurance - you are in a position to get the most from your management systems to help ensure you: :
- have the capability to deliver on the promises you make, enhancing your reputation, and helping you to substantiate claims and differentiate yourself
- see the tangible benefits of the value of management systems, linking these benefits to financial performance or improvements in effectiveness and efficiency • develop your capability to manage a range of non-financial risks
- feel confident that management systems are meeting stakeholder needs and that you are getting a return on your investment.
How you and your stakeholders benefit from LRQA’s expertise
As a subsidiary of Lloyd’s Register Group Limited, we have over 250 years’ experience to call upon. Furthermore, with no shareholders of our own, we are independent and impartial in everything we do. So our Business Assurance provides you with the objective overview you require to manage your systems and risks.Your organisation will benefit from:
- an impartial assessment you can trust
- insight into the effectiveness of your system through the knowledge and technical expertise of our assessors
- focused, business-specific feedback which can help you to improve performance while better reducing risk
- increased value from the assessment process – beyond conformance
- enhanced credibility - LRQA is a globally trusted brand with a portfolio of internationally recognised clients.